1. Develop strategies on partnership and / or self-operation to expand logistics network and meet the needs of Cainiao business growth.
2. Establish supplier pool of competitive logistics resources including warehouses in key locations, , small parcel providers, customs clearance agents, ocean / air forwarders, etc.
3. Maintain and develop the relationship merchants. Provide Cainiao services to the existing clients and increase Cainiao market share.
4. Strategic analysis and proposal on investment opportunities to support the fast growth of Cainiao global logistics network.
6. Set up KPI for business development with clear roadmap, plan and timeline.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
2. Fluent in Turkish and English. Fluent in spoken and written mandarin is preferred.
3. 5+ years global logistics experience (global e-commerce experience is preferred)
4. Experience in supplier management and business development is preferred
5. Network planning and optimization knowledge
6. Ability to communicate with IT-developers and IT-product teams