About the Role
The Marketing Intern will join the Marketing team to work on a wide variety of topics ranging from Content (Social Media, Blog, Newsletter), Partnerships & Events, Marketing campaigns and stunts execution. The ideal candidate has some experience in marketing, is creative and able to craft impactful content and is excited to execute marketing campaigns to improve brand awareness and business metrics.
What You'll Do
• Build and manage content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, execution, measurement, and reporting
• Help develop and execute on partnerships
• Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts. Help drive our promotional strategy.
What You'll Need
• A first internship in the marketing field is required.
• Passion for social media - first experience of creating and leading content for large social presences is a plus
• Creativity and curiosity as you'll have the opportunity to influence our campaigns, partnerships and stunts
• Ability to project-manage
• Great interpersonal skills to work in a fast-changing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.