Amazon is looking for an experienced Account Manager (business-development professionals) to join its EU Expansion team to support the growth of small and medium sized businesses.
Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition through lead generation, phone / email-based business evaluation and supporting the business launch of new selling partners as they make their wide range of products available to Amazon customers.
You will also build selling partner relationships as an account manager supporting a seller partner in their business launch and helping them grow their business on Amazon.
In addition to account management, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from the selling partners into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party selling partners.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives.
This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential selling partners in a large portfolio of accounts
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of selling partners to launch on Amazon
3. Be a business partner for new selling partners providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Amazon
4. Work closely with new selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
5. Enable selling partners to learn and master Amazon's tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in handling their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
6. Contribute to the development of scalable solutions for self-service selling partners
7. Develop, deploy, and manage outbound selling partner engagement campaigns
8. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information
The successful candidate will be an analytically driven team player who is motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
All offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.