In 2013 HA set up an office in Turkey, and has since been an active organization to provide emergency aid and support to the conflict-affected population in Syria.
HA is responding in Health, Nutrition, Education, Food Security and livelihood, WASH, Shelter among other Sectors.
Ø The Purpose of Position :
The Health & Nutrition Projects Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the assigned health & nutrition projects management are achieved in a timely, appropriate and effective manner.
Ø Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Ensuring appropriate implementation of the projects activities in line with the relating awards specifications including the work plans, log-fames, budgets and reporting requirements.
2. Following up closely with the field and Turkey-based staff in terms of micro-management over the implementation of the planned activities, the identification of the regular and outstanding implementation needs and challenges and the ways to address them appropriately.
3. Ensuring sufficient accountability measures are established and maintained toward the affected population through promoting their engagement and ability to provide feedbacks about the implemented interventions, and follow up on that with the MEAL department and the other relevant colleagues accordingly.
4. Maintaining the databases of the beneficiaries and service provision records relevant to the managed awards.
5. Follow up and work in a collaborative manner with the relevant colleagues at the supporting departments (Finance, supply chain, human resources and MEAL) to ensure :
6. Ensuring quality and timely narrative reporting according to the adopted schedules for the individual awards.
7. Leading the project revision processes as needed.
8. Whenever required, conducting field visits to the sites of implementation for ensuring effective conduction of planned activities.
9. Regularly updating the Health & Nutrition Manager about the progress in terms of the managed awards.
10. Representing the organization in the health & nutrition related internal and external meetings in coordination with / upon request of the Health & Nutrition Program Manager.
11. Any other duties assigned by the Health & Nutrition Program Manager.
Ø Minimum Requirements :
Ø Expected Abilities :
Ø Duty Station :
The position will be based in Turkey, with frequent visits to the areas of implementation inside Syria when required.
How to Apply
following e-mail address